Estimated completion time: 5 minutes
This change affects your username for all MongoDB Cloud products.
Beginning on October 18, 2021, your primary email address will become your new username. Your password will remain the same. If you have multiple accounts, please assign a unique email address to each account to ensure access.
You must provide a unique email address by October 18, 2021 to avoid a locked account.
To change your primary email address:
- Sign in at account.mongodb.com.
- Click your name in the top right corner to open the drop down menu.
- Click Manage your MongoDB Account.
- In the left sidebar, click Personal Info.
- Change your primary email address.
- Click Save Changes.
If you no longer need an extra account, you can delete it instead of assigning it a unique email address.