View Database Deployments¶
The Database Deployments view displays all clusters and serverless instances to which the user belongs.
View All Database Deployments¶
Atlas returns the following information for each database deployment:
Name of the database deployment.
MongoDB Version of the database deployment.
Size of the database deployment data.
Backup enabled status.
Number of nodes in the database deployment. This only displays for clusters.
SSL enabled status. This displays only for clusters.
Authentication required status. This displays only for clusters.
Number of open alerts. This displays only for clusters.
View Database Deployment Details¶
Through the Database Deployment Detail view, Atlas displays clusters and serverless instances grouped into their Project.
Navigate to the Database Deployments page for your project.¶
- If it is not already displayed, select the organization that contains your desired project from the Organizations menu in the navigation bar.
- If it is not already displayed, select your desired project from the Projects menu in the navigation bar.
- If the Database Deployments page is not already displayed, click Database in the sidebar.
Review the database deployment's' details.¶
The Atlas consoles displays the following for database deployments in the selected project:
Metadata:FieldDescriptionDatabase Deployment NameName of the database deployment.VersionVersion of MongoDB that the database deployment runs.Cluster TierCluster tiers such as
M30, or the like (clusters only).RegionCloud region where Atlas hosts the database deployment.TypeType of structure for the cluster (i.e., Replica Set or Sharded Cluster), and number of nodes in the cluster (clusters only).Linked MongoDB Realm AppName of the MongoDB Realm application linked to this cluster, if appropriate (clusters only).
- Read / write operations per second.
- Number of open connections to the database deployment.
- Logical size of database deployment data.
- Database deployment disk IOPS (Available on M10+ clusters).
Atlas pauses monitoring for these metrics on
clusters without connection activity for seven days. Atlas
indicates which clusters fell into this state in the
Database Deployment Detail view. Atlas limits details
displayed for these clusters.
To resume monitoring, make a successful connection to the cluster using: