The All Clusters view displays all clusters to which the user belongs.
View All Clusters¶
Click All Clusters at the top of the Atlas console.¶
The All Clusters page displays.
Use the search box and dropdown menus to filter the list of clusters.¶
The All Clusters page groups clusters under their Atlas project.
To filter the returned list of clusters:
- Use the search box. Enter the organization name, project name, or cluster name to limit returned clusters to specific organizations, projects, or clusters.
Use the dropdown menus to limit the returned list using one or more of the following filters:
Menu Filter Purpose Menu Options Availability Status of the nodes within the cluster.
- Nodes Available
- Some Nodes Available
- No Primary
- Has Warnings & Alerts
Type Deployment type of the cluster.
- Replica Sets
- Sharded Clusters
Version MongoDB versions
Version of MongoDB that the clusters are running.
Configuration Additional configuration options for the cluster including authentication, backup, and TLS .
- Auth OFF
- Backup OFF
- SSL OFF
To display clusters that have not contacted Atlas in the last 6 months, click Show Inactive Clusters.
Atlas returns the following information for each cluster:
|Name||Name of the cluster.|
|Version||MongoDB Version of the cluster.|
|Data Size||Size of the cluster data.|
|Nodes||Number of nodes in the cluster.|
|Backup||Backup enabled status.|
|SSL||SSL enabled status.|
|Auth||Authentication required status.|
|Alerts||Number of open alerts.|
View Cluster Details¶
Through the Cluster Detail view, Atlas displays clusters grouped into their Project.
Navigate to the Clusters page for your project.¶
- If it is not already displayed, select the organization that contains your desired project from the Organizations menu in the navigation bar.
- If it is not already displayed, select your desired project from the Projects menu in the navigation bar.
- If the Clusters page is not already displayed, click Clusters in the sidebar.
Review the cluster details.¶
The Atlas consoles displays the following for clusters in the selected project:
Field Description Cluster Name Name of the cluster. Version Version of MongoDB that the cluster runs. Cluster Tier Cluster tiers such as
M30, or the like.
Region Cloud region where Atlas hosts the cluster. Type Type of structure for the cluster (i.e., Replica Set or Sharded Cluster), and number of nodes in the cluster. Linked MongoDB Realm App Name of the MongoDB Realm application linked to this cluster, if appropriate.
- Read / write operations per second.
- Number of open connections to the cluster.
- Logical size of cluster data.
- Cluster disk IOPS (Available on M10+ clusters).
Atlas pauses monitoring for these metrics on
M0 Free Tier
clusters without connection activity for seven days. Atlas
indicates which clusters fell into this state in the
Cluster Detail view. Atlas limits details
displayed for these clusters.
To resume monitoring, make a successful connection to the cluster using: