On this page
To make this API request, you must have the
Project Owner role.
Requires Access List
To make this API request:
- Configure an IP access list.
- Add the IP addresses or CIDR blocks of your client applications to the access list using the console or API. If you host your application on AWS, you can use an AWS security group ID as well.
Changing an API key's access list might impact multiple organizations, projects, or both.
- If it is not already displayed, select the organization that contains your desired project from the Organizations menu in the navigation bar.
- Select your desired project from the list of projects in the Projects page.
- Click the vertical ellipsis () next to your project name in the upper left corner and select Project Settings.
- Click Access Manager in the navigation bar, then click your project.