Edit One API Key's Access List¶
On this page
To make this API request, you must have the
Organization Owner role.
To make this API request:
- Configure an IP access list.
- Add the IP addresses or CIDR blocks of your client applications to the access list using the console or API. If you host your application on AWS, you can use an AWS security group ID as well.
Changing an API key's access list might impact multiple organizations, projects, or both.
Navigate to the Access Manager page for your project.¶
- If it is not already displayed, select the organization that contains your desired project from the Organizations menu in the navigation bar.
- Select your desired project from the list of projects in the Projects page.
- Click the vertical ellipsis () next to your project name in the upper left corner and select Project Settings.
- Click Access Manager in the navigation bar, then click your project.
Click the API Keys tab.¶
Edit the Access List.¶
- Click to the right of the API Key.
- Click Edit Permissions.
Selecting Edit Permissions takes you to the organization level of the Atlas console.
Edit the API Access List.¶
You cannot modify an existing API Key access list entry. You must delete and re-create it.
- Click to the right of the IP address to remove it.
Add the new IP address from which you want Atlas to accept API requests for this API Key. Use one of the two options:
- Click Add access list Entry and type an IP address, or
- Click Use Current IP Address if the host you are using to access Atlas will also make API requests using this API Key.
- Click Save.