View the Details of One API Key in One Organization¶
On this page
To make this API request, you must have the
Organization Owner role.
To make this API request:
- Configure an IP access list.
- Add the IP addresses or CIDR blocks of your client applications to the access list using the console or API. If you host your application on AWS, you can use an AWS security group ID as well.
Changing an API key's access list might impact multiple organizations, projects, or both.
Navigate to the Access Manager page for your organization.¶
- If it is not already displayed, select your desired organization from the Organizations menu in the navigation bar.
- Click Access Manager in the sidebar, or click Access Manager in the navigation bar, then click your organization.
Click the API Keys tab.¶
View the Access List.¶
- Click to the right of the API Key.
- Click View Details.
The <Public Key> API Key Details modal displays:
- The obfuscated Private Key
- The date the Key was last used
- The date the Key was created
- The IP addresses from which the Key can access the API
- The projects to which the Key has been granted access