Change One API Key in One Organization¶
On this page
You can change the roles, description, or access list of an API Key in an Organization.
To make this API request, you must have the
Organization Owner role.
To make this API request:
- Configure an IP access list.
- Add the IP addresses or CIDR blocks of your client applications to the access list using the console or API. If you host your application on AWS, you can use an AWS security group ID as well.
Changing an API key's access list might impact multiple organizations, projects, or both.
Navigate to the Access Manager page for your organization.¶
- If it is not already displayed, select your desired organization from the Organizations menu in the navigation bar.
- Click Access Manager in the sidebar, or click Access Manager in the navigation bar, then click your organization.
Click the API Keys tab.¶
From the ellipsis menu to the right of the API Key you want to change, click Edit.¶
Edit the API Access List.¶
To add an IP address or CIDR block from which you want Atlas to accept API requests for this API Key, click Add Access list Entry and type an IP address.
You can also click Use Current IP Address if the host you are using to access Atlas also will make API requests using this API Key.
- To remove an IP address from the access list, click to the right of the IP address.
- Click Save.