06 January 2021 Release¶
15 December 2020 Release¶
- Introduces an optional connection string for Atlas Online Archive that enables querying of archived data only (instead of the union of cluster and archive data).
Enables Multi-Cloud Clusters to be used with the following:
- Introduces improvements to the Billing Invoice Summary table including a summary of usage by top line product categories.
- Introduces Voice and SMS Factors as options for use with Okta multi-factor authentication.
30 November 2020 Release¶
23 November 2020 Release¶
- Offers self-serve customers the option to sign up for Atlas Pro support.
- Introduces Low-CPU clusters into additional
Google Cloud regions:
- Introduces availability zones for new clusters in the Azure Canada Central region.
Introduces a new project setting for advanced multi-region private endpoint use.
- The project setting requires that all clusters in a project be sharded clusters. When enabled, customers are able to configure multiple private endpoints in multiple regions and connect via regionalized connection strings.
- When this setting is disabled (the default), only a single private endpoint can be created per region for a multi-region project. (For a single region project, multiple private endpoints have always been supported.)
- Updates terminology for API Access List management. Introduces API Access List for Programmatic API Keys and deprecates API whitelist.
3 November 2020 Release¶
13 October 2020 Release¶
- Supports Azure Private Link with Atlas Private Endpoints.
- Improved filtering for the Activity Feed.
- Optimizes slow query logging by automatically adjusting the slowMS threshold based on the workload to capture more slow queries.
- Introduces a feedback button for Index Suggestions in the Performance Advisor.
22 September 2020 Release¶
Supports the following AWS regions:
af-south-1(Cape Town, South Africa)
Supports the following GCP regions:
uswest3(Las Vegas, NV, USA)
uswest4(Salt Lake City, UT, USA)
Supports the following Azure regions:
- Updates terminology for Atlas cluster firewall management. Introduces IP Access List and deprecates "IP Whitelist".
- Introduces new host-level monitoring metrics for total memory, total memory free and total swap used.
01 September 2020 Release¶
Reduces cluster pricing and introduces new storage options for Atlas on Azure:
- M10 clusters include 8 GB of storage
- M20 clusters include 16 GB of storage
- M40 clusters include 64 GB of storage
- Allows you to scope database users to one or more specific clusters and Data Lake