Atlas Search Changelog¶
Atlas Search release notes from prior to April 2020 can be found in the Atlas Changelog.
28 September 2021 Release¶
Autocomplete improvements in this release:
- Adds support for analyzers in the index definition for autocomplete.
- Boosts exact matches in autocomplete operator.
rightEdgeGramtokenization strategy to create
edgeGram-like tokens starting at the right side of words (instead of the left side).
Bug fixes in this release:
07 Septermber 2021 Release¶
- Allows indexes to enter a recovering state and remain available after encountering certain replication errors.
13 July 2021 Release¶
- Adds support for synonyms, which can be defined in a source collection and mapped to search indexes via the Atlas API.
01 June 2021 Release¶
05 April 2021 Release¶
- Adds stopword token filter for removing tokens that match the specified stop words.
19 March 2021 Release¶
05 February 2021 Release¶
- Supports explain for
16 January 2021 Release¶
- Fixes an issue with highlighting raising errors when combined with ObjectID equality operators.
14 January 2021 Release¶
- Improves performance of initial sync indexing.
15 December 2020 Release¶
19 November 2020 Release¶
- Improves performance of steady state indexing.
13 November 2020 Release¶
1 October 2020 Release¶
- Removes downtime requirement when rebuilding modified index definitions.
2 September 2020 Release¶
- Adds custom analyzers for index definitions and search queries.
23 August 2020 Release¶
- Adds support for wildcard path.
9 June 2020 Release¶
18 May 2020 Release¶
- Adds a new index option to exclude
normsfield, allowing a search index to ignore field length when scoring search results.
- Adds the tokenOrder option to the autocomplete operator, supporting unordered terms in search queries.
- Improves error messages to facilitate query debugging, including eliminating stack traces and other Java-specific messages.
30 April 2020 Release¶
Adds support for geospatial queries, including:
Adds autocomplete features to support better search-as-you-type functionality, including: