View the List of Online Archives¶
You can view the list of online archives for a cluster through the Atlas UI and API .
View List of Online Archives Using the UI¶
To view the list of Online Archives:
Navigate to the Clusters page for your project.¶
- If it is not already displayed, select the organization that contains your desired project from the Organizations menu in the navigation bar.
- If it is not already displayed, select your desired project from the Projects menu in the navigation bar.
- If the Clusters page is not already displayed, click Clusters in the sidebar.
Navigate to the Online Archive tab for your cluster.¶
- Click the name of the cluster.
- Click the Online Archive tab to view the list of online archives, if any, for the cluster.
The page displays the online archives for the cluster. For each online archive, you can see the following information:
|Archive Field||The date field based on which documents are archived.|
|Archive Last Updated||The date when the archive was last modified.|
|Age Limit||The number of days used to qualify documents for archiving.|
|Partition Fields||The other commonly used query fields used for partitioning data on the cloud object storage.|
The status of the Online Archive. Value can be one of the following:
|Actions||The operations that you can perform on the Online Archive.|
Retrieve an Online Archive Using the API¶
To retrieve an online archive through the API , send a
GET request to
the onlineArchives endpoint with the unique
ID of the online archive to retrieve. To learn more about the API syntax
and options, see Get One Online Archive.
Retrieve All Online Archives for a Cluster Using the API¶
To retrieve all the online archives configured for a cluster using the API ,
GET request to the onlineArchives endpoint
for the cluster. To learn more about the syntax and options, see
Get all Online Archives for Cluster.