Monitor Your Cluster¶
Atlas provides the following ways to monitor your cluster and improve performance:
- Analyze Slow Queries
- Use Atlas's built-in tools to analyze and troubleshoot slow operations executed on your clusters.
- Improve Your Schema
- Improve your schema based on recommendations from the Atlas Performance Advisor.
- View Cluster Metrics
- View historical throughput, performance, and utilization metrics for your databases.
- Configure and Resolve Alerts
- Configure alerts based on specific conditions for your databases, users, accounts, and more.
- Integrate with Third-Party Monitoring Services
- Integrate Atlas with third-party monitoring services to receive Atlas alerts in various external monitoring services.
- View and Download MongoDB Logs
- View and download the logs for your MongoDB deployments.