Invitations to Organizations and Projects¶
Accept Invitations to Join Organizations and Projects¶
The Invitations tab allows you to view and accept pending invitations to Atlas Organizations and Projects.
To view pending invitations to join organizations and projects:
Navigate to the Invitations page.¶
- In the upper right corner of the Atlas UI, click your username to access the Account menu.
- Under Atlas, click Invitations.
To accept an invitation, click Accept Invite for the corresponding invitation.
You can also accept an invitation from the email Atlas sends when you are first invited to join an organization or project.
Atlas displays the following information for each invitation:
Name of the organization you are invited to join.
Name of the project(s) you are invited to join, if applicable. If the invitation is for an organization, this field is blank.
User roles this invitation grants on the specified organization / project(s).
Time that the invitation was sent.
Date that the invitation expires.
Button to accept the invitation.
View Outgoing Invitations¶
To view outgoing invitations to an organization:
Navigate to the Access Manager page for your organization.¶
- If it is not already displayed, select your desired organization from the Organizations menu in the navigation bar.
- Click Access Manager in the sidebar, or click Access Manager in the navigation bar, then click your organization.
To view outgoing invitations to a project:
Navigate to the Access Manager page for your project.¶
- If it is not already displayed, select the organization that contains your desired project from the Organizations menu in the navigation bar.
- Select your desired project from the list of projects in the Projects page.
- Click the vertical ellipsis () next to your project name in the upper left corner and select Project Settings.
- Click Access Manager in the navigation bar, then click your project.
Atlas displays outgoing invitations as Pending User.