Interact with Cluster Data¶
- Perform CRUD Operations in Atlas
- Use Atlas' built-in Data Explorer to interact with your clusters' data.
- Load Sample Data into Your Atlas Cluster
- Load sample data sets into your Atlas cluster to learn about MongoDB's flexible schema model and get started interacting with data.
- Run Aggregation Pipelines
- Build and execute aggregation pipelines to process and perform calculations on your data.
- Migrate or Import Data into Your Cluster
- Bring data into your cluster from existing MongoDB deployments or JSON / CSV files.