- Create a New Cluster
- Step-by-step guide to create a new Atlas cluster.
- Global Clusters
- Configure a global cluster to support location-aware read and write operations for globally distributed application instances and clients.
- Cloud Providers and Regions
- Select the cloud provider and geographic region for your Atlas cluster.
- Cluster Tier
- Select your preferred cluster tier. Cluster tier dictates factors such as memory, storage, and IOPS specification.
- Additional Cluster Settings
- Configure additional cluster settings such as MongoDB version, backup, and encryption options.
- View Clusters
- View all clusters you have access to throughout all organizations and projects.
- Modify a Cluster
- Reconfigure an existing cluster.
- Pause, Resume, or Terminate a Cluster
- Pause, resume, or terminate an existing cluster.
- Manage Cluster Lifecycle
- Manage major version upgrades and configure maintenance windows for your cluster.